New student enrollments are done online using Skyward Family Access. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, please select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account, please login to Skyward and click on New Student Online Enrollment.
If you should encounter any problems please contact Taylour Catarious at 215-541-2471 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have completed the online registration, the registration office will receive an email notification. After submitting your registration you will be getting an email from Signup Genius to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process.
Please remember to bring the required documents:
1. Original birth certificate/placement letter.
2. Up-to-date immunization records. (Letter to parents)
3. Two proof of residencies in the form of a current deed/settlement sheet/lease. The second a utility bill or driver’s license.
In the event the family is not able to provide proof of residency due to residency with another party, please complete the Multiple Occupancy Application Questionnaire and bring a signed copy to the Education Center. Upon review an Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy may be issued for completion. If you have any question with this process contact Taylour Catarious at 215-541-2471.
4. Custody orders and/or other legal documents
5. If applicable, the most recent IEP/GIEP and/or 504 Plan
Physical / Dental Exams (Policy 209)
- Physical – each student shall receive a health examination, in accordance with Pennsylvania School Code, upon original entry, in sixth grade, and in eleventh grade. (Physical Form)
- Dental – each student shall receive a dental examination upon original entry, in third grade, and in seventh grade. (Dental Form)