Welcome to Upper Perkiomen School District


21st Century Education


District Wide Departments


Click on "Parent Portal" at the top of the screen to access Skyward's Family Access


Horseback riding in Green Lane Park

School Board

All Board and Workshop meetings are held at the Education Center - 2229 East Buck Road, Pennsburg.


Current Families
For current UPSD families who already have a Skyward parent account, please enroll your new student by logging into your account in Skyward Family Access.

New Families
Families that are new to the district must create a Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. Once an account has been created, an email will be sent to you with a link to our online application, please complete and submit the application in its entirety. Once submitted, the school district will review the application and give a call to schedule a time to come in to finish the enrollment process. If you experience any issues, have questions or concerns, please contact Taylour Catarious at 215-541-2471 or email tcatarious@upsd.org

Please note the application MUST be completed by the parent or legal guardian.

What to expect the day of your appointment
The appointment itself takes approximately 10-15 minutes unless there are any issues or questions to address.
Please bring the required documents listed below to your appointment:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Physical Form - Kindergarten (or initial district entry), 6th, & 11th
  • Dental Form - Kindergarten (or initial district entry), 3rd, & 7th
  • Proof of Residency with parent/legal guardian name & address (Must have two verifications--one from each list below) 
    • Verification 1
      Settlement Documents
      Sales Agreement
      Tax Bill
      Lease Agreement
    • Verification 2
      Utility Bill
      Utility Confirmation 
      Other- Must be approved by district

Other required documents (if applicable)

  • Court Ordered Custody or other legal documents
  • Most recent IEP/GIEP/504 Plan

Links to Additional Forms 
Address Change
Alternate Transportation Request / Shared Custody
Child Care Transportation
Multiple Occupancy