2021-22 Full Day Kindergarten
The Upper Perkiomen School District is excited to announce the opening of registration for FULL DAY Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year. If you have a child that will be five years old prior to September 1, 2021 and you wish to register, ONLINE registration is open.
You can find information about online registration, as well as the required documents needed to complete the registration process, below.
To finalize registration, parents must schedule an appointment with the district registrar. To schedule an appointment, please call 215-679-7961 ext. 2471 or email Ethel "Cookie" McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Full Day Kindergarten Information
We had a great turn out at our Full Day Kindergarten Parent Information night on May 10. For those who were unable to attend, or those who wish to review the presented information, please see the resources linked below:
- Video recording of the FDK Parent Information Night
- Google Slide Presentation from FDK Parent Information Night
- This presentation has many hyperlinks in it as well, so be sure to visit our Transportation and Food Service Webpages.
- We know there may be many more questions, and we will certainly have answers at our August Orientation, but if you’d like to pose a question before then, please feel free to submit it on this form.
We are looking forward to welcoming your child(ren) to our Full Day Kindergarten Program on August 30, 2021. Remember, if you have not yet registered, please contact Cookie McGowan at email@example.com.
General Registration Information
Current UPSD Families
For current UPSD families who already have a Skyward parent account, please enroll your new student by logging into your account in Skyward Family Access.
Families that are new to the district must create a Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. Once an account has been created, an email will be sent to you with a link to our online application. Please complete and submit the application in its entirety. Once submitted, the school district will review the application and give a call to schedule a time to come in to finish the enrollment process. If you experience any issues, have questions or concerns, please contact Ethel McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-679-7961 ext. 2471.
Please note the application MUST be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
What to expect the day of your appointment
The appointment itself takes approximately 10-15 minutes unless there are any issues or questions to address.
Please bring the required documents listed below to your appointment:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Physical Form - Kindergarten (or initial district entry), 6th, & 11th
- Dental Form - Kindergarten (or initial district entry), 3rd, & 7th
- Proof of Residency with parent/legal guardian name & address (Must have two verifications--one from each list below)
- Verification 1
- Verification 2
Other- Must be approved by district
- Verification 1
Other required documents (if applicable)
- Court Ordered Custody or other legal documents
- Most recent IEP/GIEP/504 Plan