We require several forms to be completed and returned to the school in the beginning of the school year. These forms will be available on the school website under the parent tab, linked in the bulleted list below and SENT HOME IN THE MAIL after school begins. Please review, complete and return the following by Monday, September 10, 2019 to the MLB main office:
- Permanent Record Folder Update
- Health Update
- Walking Trip Permission
- Photo Release Form
- Elementary School Handbook Signature Page
- Emergency Form Update
- Custody Form- THIS IS NOT MANDATORY AND IS ONLY NEEDED IF THE FAMILY HAS A CUSTODY AGREEMENT!
- FLITE School Form- ONLY NEEDED FOR THIRD GRADE STUDENTS!
For your reference, please REVIEW the following forms. The forms linked below will also be available on the school website under the parent tab. These forms DO NOT need to be printed out and returned:
If you plan to drop your child off or pick your child up from school ON A DAILY BASIS, please review the following procedures. These procedures and forms will also be available on the school website under the parent tab. If you will be picking up/dropping off your child ON A DAILY BASIS, please sign and return the car rider note form linked below by Monday, September 10th to the MLB main office. If you are only occasionally picking up/dropping off your child (due to emergency, doctor appointment, etc.) this form is not necessary. Use the sign-in and sign out procedures linked above if you are only occasionally dropping off/picking up your child.
- Car Rider Dismissal Procedures
- Car Rider Arrival Procedures
- Car Rider Note- ONLY SIGN AND RETURN IF YOU ARE PICKING UP/ DROPPING OFF ON A DAILY BASIS
Other Important Forms & Procedures Include: