From the Principal's Office....
Dear Parent and Students,
I wanted to share a few high school specific things:
1. Picture day has been rescheduled for Tuesday, 10/23.
2. Due to the High School missing a full week of school for Mold remediation, UPHS will have 4 make-up days. The make-up days will be 11/6, 11/19, 11/20 & 1/21/19. Western Center will not be in session, so Western Center students will only be required to attend their UPHS classes.
3. Because UPHS will be in session on 11/19 & 11/20, we will not have conferences as originally scheduled. We will be offering a modified conference schedule on Thursday, 11/8/18, from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. At this time, conferences will be on an invitation only schedule. Should we have spaces available, by the end of next week, we will communicate the ability for parent initiated conferences.
4. This Friday, 10/19/18, UPSD will have a three hour early dismissal at 11:35. We will not provide lunch. AM Western Center students will attend Western Center. PM Western Center students will attend their UPHS classes only.
5. Lastly, due to Governor Wolf's directive for increased police presence in schools, we are pleased to report that Pennsylvania State Police Troopers have been in and around the building since the start of this school year.
Thank you for your attention to this email.
Rob Carpenter, Ed.D
If you have any contributions related to the school, please contact me and I may include it in an upcoming newsletter.
Feel free to contact me at 215-679-5935 or email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. You can also follow us @upperperkhs and @UPnewsteam on Twitter.
Resources from the Principal's Office.....
K‐12 Voluntary Student Accident Insurance up to $250,000