KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Welcome to Upper Perkiomen School District!
For your convenience, pre-registration takes place entirely online! After completing the pre-registration process, you will be provided an opportunity within to schedule an appointment at the District Office to complete the process. In addition, you will receive a checklist of the documents you will need to bring to your appointment. Failure to bring sufficient documentation will delay the enrollment of your student.
Submitting the pre-registration information online does not guarantee your student has met the requirements for admittance to the school district.
Only a natural parent or court-appointed guardian living in the school district and at the same residence of the student may register a student. Parents/guardians are legally obligated to provide accurate information during the registration process. Any information deemed inaccurate may result in legal action.
All new student registrations as well as returning students from another school district use the procedure detailed below:
Any student Kindergarten through Grade 12: We encourage you to start registration NOW for any new student, but it is even more important for Kindergarten!
- During the summer, registration appointments are held Monday through Thursday during the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- During the school year, registration appointments are held Monday through Friday during the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration Age Requirement: All children must be 5 years of age by August 31, 2023. Registration will open in March 2023.
You must bring the following items to your registration appointment:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Deed/Settlement Statement or Current Signed Lease Agreement)
- Driver's License or Photo ID
- Current Paid Utility Bill
- Proof of the following completed immunizations:
- Four (4) DPT shots (including one dose administered after the fourth birthday)
- Three (3) doses of oral polio vaccine or four (4) doses of inactivated polio vaccine
- Two (2) doses of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine (the first dose administered AFTER the first birthday)
- Three (3) doses of hepatitis B vaccine
- Two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or history of disease
- Other required documents (if applicable)
- Court Ordered Custody or other legal documents
- Most recent IEP/GIEP/504 Plan
I HAVE CHILDREN ENROLLED IN UPPER PERKIOMEN SCHOOLS
- Log into Skyward. (Please know that the primary parent must log in. If you do not see the next step, please have the other parent log into Skyward.)
- On the upper left hand side of the page, please click on "New Student Online Enrollment."
- Please make sure you have all required registration documents ready to upload before you begin the online registration process.
- Complete the online registration.
I DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN ENROLLED IN UPPER PERKIOMEN SCHOOLS
- Please click on the button above to request access for a temporary account in Skyward.
- After creating your account, you will receive an automated email with your login information and instructions to register your child.
- Please click on the link above to make sure you have all required registration documents ready to upload before you begin the online registration process.
- Complete the online registration.
Resources for Student Registration
- Address Change Form
- Multiple Occupancy Form
- School Board Policies related to Student Registration
- District Contact Information related to Student Registration