The Upper Perkiomen School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number in Skyward. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified. *You do not need to download the app to receive emails*
If the FAQ section below does not answer your question, please feel free to email ParentSquare@upsd.org with your question.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
We promise to only send you information related to school. You can opt-out at any time. Email ParentSquare@upsd.org for more information about opting-out from our communications.
- Why is the district adding another tool to my plate?
- How do I sign up for ParentSquare?
- My email is correct in ParentSquare. Why am I not receiving emails?
- How do I add a student who's missing?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I fix or change my contact details?
- English is not my first language. How can I receive content in my native language?
- I am getting too many messages from ParentSquare, is it possible to receive fewer notifications?
- Is it possible to contact my child's teacher directly and privately?
- How can I edit my sign up?
- Can I change my RSVP?
- I've received an invalid registration link, what should I do?
- I can see the posts for one of my children, but not the other.
- How do I unsubscribe? I'm not a parent!
- I do not want to download the app, will I not get communication?
- Why is my password flagged?