Flier Distribution Requests: 2020-21 School Year
Upper Perkiomen School District receives many requests from local organizations to distribute fliers and other materials in our schools. We review requests from community-based, non-profit organizations on a weekly basis. All distribution is electronic, both on the Community Bulletin Board and via weekly update emails to the district community.
Criteria for Review:
According to Board Policy #913, to be considered for electronic distribution and/or posting, fliers submitted for review must meet the following criteria:
- Offered by a community-based, non-profit organization, or a community oriented activity or event offered by students, parents or staff of Upper Perkiomen School District
- Serves or appeals to the majority of Upper Perkiomen youth
- Contains non-curricular information with social, recreational or educational value for students and/or families
How to Submit a Flier Distribution Request:
- Complete and submit the online Flier Request Form
- Include the final version of the flier you would like to be distributed (no drafts will be considered)
- Fliers will not be considered without the request form.
When to Submit a Flier Distribution Request:
- The deadline for submitting a flier and completed form for review is noon on Thursday, ahead of approved fliers being distributed every Friday.
- Requests are collected and reviewed by the Superintendent’s Office once a week.
- Only TWO submissions for the same event will be considered, and they must be submitted separately.
- The last date for flier requests is Thursday, June 3, 2021, as fliers are not distributed in the summer months.
- Organizations will be notified as to whether their request was approved or denied.
- Approved fliers will be sent out district-wide in a weekly Friday email update to all families and staff.
- The email will include a link to the Community Bulletin Board on the district website (where the flier will be posted) and/or the electronic version of the flier itself.