Flier Distribution Requests
Flier Approval and Distribution Procedures
2019-2020 School Year
Upper Perkiomen School District receives many requests from local organizations to distribute fliers and other materials in our schools. We review requests from community-based, non-profit organizations on a weekly basis. After approval, fliers will be posted on the Community Bulletin Board.
Criteria for Review:
According to Board Policy #913, to be considered for posting and electronic distribution, fliers submitted for review must meet the following criteria:
- Offered by a community-based, non-profit organization, or a community oriented activity or event offered by students, parents or staff of Upper Perkiomen School District
- Serves or appeals to the majority of Upper Perkiomen youth
- Contains non-curricular information with social, recreational or educational value for students and/or families
Please submit FINAL fliers – no drafts will be considered.
How to Submit: 4 Ways
- Complete and submit the online form (preferred method)
- Drop off to the UPSD Education Center, 2229 E. Buck Road, Pennsburg PA 18073- Attn: G. McCabe
- Mail to the address above
- Email to email@example.com
Fliers will not be considered without the request form.
When to Submit:
The deadline for submitting a flier and completed form for review is noon on Thursday. Requests are collected and reviewed once a week followed by an email response. Last date for flier requests is Thursday, June 4, 2020.
Organizations will be notified if their flier has been approved. After approval, fliers will be posted on the Community Bulletin Board, and emailed to the district community every Friday.
Contact Gisele McCabe, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent