Flier Approval and Distribution Procedures
2018-2019 School Year
Upper Perkiomen School District receives many requests from local organizations to distribute flyers and other materials in our schools. We review requests from community-based, non-profit organizations on a weekly basis. In a continuing effort to be green, all flyers will now be distributed electronically.
Criteria for Review:
According to Board Policy #913, to be considered for distribution and/or posting, fliers submitted for review must meet the following criteria:
- Offered by a community-based, non-profit organization, or a community oriented activity or event offered by students, parents or staff of Upper Perkiomen School District
- Serves or appeals to the majority of Upper Perkiomen youth
- Contains non-curricular information with social, recreational or educational value for students and/or families
What to Submit:
Submit the online Flier Request Form
Completed Request for Flier Distribution in Schools Form (PDF)
Final version of your flier --- no drafts
How to Submit: 4 Ways
- Complete and submit the online form
- Drop off to the Superintendent’s Office, UPSD Education Center, 2229 E. Buck Road, Pennsburg PA 18073 - Attn: G. McCabe
- Mail to the address listed above
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fliers will not be considered without the request form.
When to Submit:
The deadline for submitting a flier and completed form for review is 12:00 noon on Thursday. Requests are collected and reviewed once a week followed by an email response.
Flier requests will be accepted August 27, 2018 to May 31, 2019.
Organizations approved will be notified and approved flyers will be electronically distributed to guardian(s), parent(s) and/or staff. Please note: The High School does not send out fliers. Information will be posted on school bulletin boards.
Contact Gisele McCabe, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent