This page contains all documents and forms related to the Upper Perk Learns 1:1 Initiative and the distribution of digital devices. Click on a link to download the document or form.
End of School 2017-2018 School Year 1:1 Student Device Information
The end of the school year is quickly approaching and we are making end of year preparations. For this summer, all students entering grades seven, eight, ten, eleven and twelve will be permitted to take their devices home over the summer break. Students in these grades will not need to turn in their devices before the end of the school year.
Before the end of the school year, all devices for students in grades 6-12 will be inventoried by school staff. All middle school devices will be inventoried during grade level field days. Students will bring their devices to their homeroom. Staff will visit homerooms to inventory the devices after students go outside for Field Day. Students must present their device or they will not be permitted to participate in Field Day that day. Students can retrieve their devices upon returning to their homeroom following field day activities.
- Grade 6 devices will be inventoried on the morning of June 6th
- Grade 7 devices will be inventoried on the morning of June 5th
- Grade 8 devices will be inventoried on the morning of June 4th
On June 8th, eighth grade laptops will be collected during ELA classes.
High school student devices will be inventoried during lunch periods according to the following schedule:
- Grade 9 devices will be inventoried during lunch periods on May 24th
- Grade 10 devices will be inventoried during lunch periods on May 23rd
- Grade 11 devices will be inventoried during lunch periods on May 22nd
- Grade 12 devices will be inventoried during lunch periods on May 21st
We request that all students bring their devices to their designated date to be inventoried. Any students who did not have their device inspected on one of the above mentioned dates will have it inspected on Friday, May 25th before participating in Great Outdoors Day.
Twelfth grade student devices will be collected on June 7th during graduation practice. All 12th grade students are expected to turn their devices in on that date.
Students in grades 6-12 may receive an obligation if damage on the device is discovered during the inventory process.
During the summer, further communication will be sent to parents families about the tech usage fee and digital signature on required documents in skyward.
Forms and Documents
- 2017-2018 Parent Letter
- New Student Device Letter
- 1:1 Student and Parent FAQ
- UP Learns Agreement for Use
- Digital Citizenship Overview
- Comcast Internet Essentials Program
- Parent/Guardian Checklist
- Upper Perk Learns Parent Presentation