Online Enrollment Now Available
As of May, 2017, Upper Perkiomen School District can process new student enrollments online using Skyward Family Access. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, please select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account, please login to Skyward and click on New Student Online Enrollment.
If you should encounter any problems please contact Karen Henry at 215-541-2443 or email her at email@example.com.
Please remember to bring the required documents:
1. Original birth certificate/placement letter.
2. Up-to-date immunization records. (Letter to parents)
3. Two proof of residencies in the form of a current deed/settlement sheet/lease. The second a utility bill or driver’s license.
In the event, the family is not able to provide proof of residency, due to residency with another party, please contact Karen Henry at 215-541-2443 for further instructions.
4. Custody orders and/or other legal documents
5. If applicable, the most recent IEP/GIEP and/or 504 Plan
Physical / Dental Exams (Policy 209)
- Physical – each student shall receive a health examination, in accordance with Pennsylvania School Code, upon original entry, in sixth grade, and in eleventh grade. (Physical Form)
- Dental – each student shall receive a dental examination upon original entry, in third grade, and in seventh grade. (Dental Form)